The web pages on our website and all related pages (“site”) are owned by Divvesa company (“Company”) and operated by them. As users (“User”), you are subject to the following terms when using all the services offered on the site. By using and continuing to use the services on the site, you agree that you are authorized and legally capable, have the right to enter into a contract according to the laws you are subject to, are above the age of 18, have read and understood this agreement, and are bound by the terms set forth in this contract.
This contract imposes rights and obligations on the parties regarding the site in question, and when the parties accept this contract, they declare that they will fulfill the mentioned rights and obligations completely, accurately, timely, and in accordance with the conditions requested in this contract.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to prices and the products and services offered at any time.
- The Company accepts and undertakes that the user will benefit from the services subject to the contract, except for technical failures.
- The User agrees that it will not reverse engineer during the use of the site or will not engage in any other transactions aiming to find or obtain the source code of these, or otherwise infringe on any copyrights, or do not engage in any other activities that may harm third parties. Otherwise, it accepts in advance that it will be responsible for any damages that may arise, that legal and criminal action can be taken against it.
- The User agrees not to produce and share within the site any content that is contrary to general morality and manners, illegal, infringing on the rights of third parties, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, infringing on personal rights, contrary to copyright, or encourages illegal activities. Otherwise, it accepts in advance that it will be responsible for any damages that may arise, that legal and criminal action can be taken against it, and it will cover the legal and penal obligations that may arise due to these actions. If the judicial authorities request information about the user accounts due to the investigation or prosecution of such activities, it reserves the right to share this information with the relevant authorities.
- The relations of the members with each other or with third parties are their own responsibility.
- Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trade name, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information, and method, registered or unregistered, such as the title of this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the specified person, and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or benefiting from the services on this Site does not grant any rights regarding these intellectual property rights.
2.2. Information on the Site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented, and/or transmitted in any way. The whole or any part of the Site cannot be used on another internet site without permission.
- Confidential Information
3.1. The Company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by users on the site to third parties. These personal information; The name-surname of the person, address, phone number, mobile phone, e-mail address and all other information identifying the User will be referred to as ‘Confidential Information’.
3.2. The User accepts and declares that the Company that owns the Site may share its communication, portfolio status, and demographic information with its subsidiaries or group companies in a limited way, only limited to being used within the scope of promotion, advertisement, campaign, announcement, and so on, and that it gives its consent to do so. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to official authorities if requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is compulsory to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
- No Warranty: THIS CLAUSE OF THE AGREEMENT WILL BE VALID TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE OFFERED “AS IS” AND “AS POSSIBLE” AND NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ARE GIVEN, SARAH OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED.
- Registration and Security
The User is obliged to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated, and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The user is responsible for the security of passwords and accounts on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or hardware and device damage.
- Force Majeure
If the obligations arising from the contract become impossible to fulfill due to force majeure, which is not the fault of the parties, such as natural disasters, fires, explosions, internal wars, wars, riots, mobilization, strikes, lockouts, and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages (collectively referred to as “Force Majeure”), the parties are not responsible for these obligations. The rights and obligations arising from this Agreement are suspended during this period.
- Integrity and Applicability of the Agreement
If one of the terms of this agreement becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the agreement will continue to be valid.
- Changes to the Agreement
The Company may change the services offered on the site and these contract terms at any time. Changes will be effective as of the date of publication on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow these changes. By continuing to benefit from the offered services, the User is considered to have accepted these changes.
All notifications to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made through the known e-mail address of the Company and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The User accepts that the address specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, and if this address changes, they will inform the other party in writing within 5 days, otherwise the notifications to be made to this address will be considered valid.
- Evidence Agreement
In any disputes that may arise between the Parties regarding the transactions related to this agreement, the Parties’ records, registrations, and documents, and computer records and fax records will be considered as evidence within the scope of the 6100-numbered Law on Civil Procedure. The user agrees not to object to these records.
- Resolution of Disputes
In the resolution of any disputes arising from or related to this Agreement, Istanbul (Center) Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.